Jump to navigation Jump to search
A sibling of Lojban, which uses Chinese-like tones to mark grammatical structure, developed by Jim Carter.
- Here is various useful documentation.
- The mailing list can be found here.
- IRC Channel: #guaspi at irc.freenode.net
- Here is a gua\spi video.
- Here is John Cowan's critique of the language from a Lojban viewpoint.
- Blog posts of a Lojbanist learning Gua\spi.
- Attempts at parsing Gua\spi based on the published grammar
- When Jim Carter introduced Gua\spi there was not much interest and he became too busy to keep working on it.
- However in 2013 there was an activity to resurrect it again.