Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The formatting of this page has been checked for following the guidelines of le uitki.|
|ki'ai cit = ki'ai kalci = ki'ai xaxaxaxaxax = ki'ai m,.|
- This idea was discussed at Logfest 2001, and the feeling was that doi was the appropriate cmavo: that these "foreign attitudinals" can be treated as invocations of a nonphysical entity by that name.
- But then do doesn't refer to who you want it to anymore.
- As a historical note, see also The god R.
- When you don't have time to decide on .ue, .oi, or .o'onai.
- do'a pe'i li du'e cu ni ce'u citno cmavo