le naljbo pe la .maiky'elsym.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An essay i wrote about my concept of "blixen" (style-philosophies).
- The first part of a three-part poem involving a versification of my own devising.
- A project for which i once composed hundreds of definitions for neologisms.
-  (broken link)--try:  (actually, the entrance you are supposed to use is:  )
- Another of my works is to be found in here.
An essay on Quantitative Meter in English
A dubious conjecture which once meant much to me.
what about Glaugnea? here.
i now have a blog-- 
- The webpage of one of my publishers, a group of very inventive experimental media artists.
- http://www.net22.com/qazingulaza/front.html (broken link) -- try 
- The webpage of another invented language, Taneraic, whose inventor i have corresponded with.
- The webpage of a Scottish cult musician named "Momus", whose cultural commentaries are both witty & prescient.
- The Buffalo Poetry Center, whose mailing list is a key conduit for current Language Poetry culture.
- A dealer in rare & unusual books of the fantastic & horrific, with fascinating commentaries.
- The webpage of Bruce Sterling's "Viridian Movement", that seeks to make ecology fashionable.
- http://www.well.com/conf/mirrorshades/viridian/ (broken link) -- 
- Another] Bruce Sterling project, the collecting of obsolete media.
- A webpage dedicated to the obscure historical figure "Vortigern", including the infamous Shakespeare forgery soon to be the subject of a movie by Neil Gaiman
- The real Kalevala
- An exhaustive Anagram Engine of limited usefulness, but interesting
- A page for sliderule collectors
- Elephant Art (for real!). "Very few elephants paint and hardly any have had art shows..."
-  (broken link) ; ore ; till more(broken link); & especially here. "...really, really accomplished elephant artists earn up to $100,000 annually."
- The Extrasolar Planets Encyclopedia
- Online Text of the e-less novel "Gadsby" by Ernest Vincent Wright
- a new weblog by first-generation L=A=N=G=U=A=G=E poet Ron Silliman
- sometimes i play chess with the computer here (& it's hard to beat!)