conversation guide:school and education
Jump to navigation Jump to search
School and Education
...or 'How to Learn to Learn'.
- "My maths class is difficult."
- Class room
- "Where is my maths class?" "It's in class room 203."
- "Today's lesson is about logic gates."
- "Do you have homework?" "Yes, but it isn't due until Monday."
- "My dog ate my homework."
- "My maths teacher dislikes the English teacher."
- "I am a student of maths."
- Study (v)
- "I have to study my maths."
- "My test is on maths."
- Test (v)
- "I'm being tested on my maths knowledge."