Formerly Nora Tansky. She is married to Bob LeChevalier, and doesn't participate directly (except as relayed through Bob) in the Internet manifestations of Lojban, so her important role often goes unrecognized:
- writing the Diagrammed Grammar Summary
- author of Logflash (although the algorithm was designed by James Cooke Brown)
- writing the index to the refgramm.
- reviewing almost everything LLG has ever published
- doing substantial review of Nicholas' lujvo list
Lojban is perhaps the only constructed language built by a married couple.