(Redirected from Literary terminology)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- poem - pemci, valsi morna
- poetic form (e.g. sonnet) - pemtermo'a
- rolkemvaxsna pemci, selcinmo pemci (attitudinal poem)
- haiku - pemcrxaiku, slaka kancu pemci, pazemei slaka pemci
- (slaka kancu pemci really means something like "syllabic verse poem")
- limerick - pemcrlimriki (pemcrlaimriki has also been used)
- sonnet - pemcrsoneto
prose literary forms
(Typically, but not necessarily, in prose.)
- novel - brafi'a
- short story - cmafi'a
- assonance - karsna rimni
- alliteration - zunsna rimni
- end rhyme - ?
- accentual meter (the kind in English and Lojban) - terbasnyrilti
- quantitative meter - slakyteirilti
- line (of verse) - ?
- stanza, strophe - ?
- aphorism/epigram/proverb - se cpinyctusku (with a broader meaning; see lujvo for aphorism)
See Notes Towards a Lojban Literary Criticism for a list of sentence writing styles.