Jump to navigation Jump to search
The definitions on this page are from vlasisku.
- x1 is a plane (2-dimensional shape/form) defined by points x2 (set).
- x1 is a point/instant/moment (0-dimensional shape/form) in/on/at time/place x2.
- x1 is a line/among lines (1-dimensional shape/form) defined by set of points x2.
- x1 is straight/direct/line segment/interval between x2 and x3.
- x1 is an angle (2-dimensional shape/form) from vertex x2 subtended by lateral (segment) x3.
- x1 is a curve/turn/bend in x2, at locus x3, and defined by set of points/properties x4.
- t1 is an ellipse (geometric form) of object/abstraction/manifestation t2 (object/abstract) wide in dimension x3=g2.
- k1 is a hyperbola in k2 at k3 defined by set of points/properties k4.
- x1 is a cone (shape/form) of material x2 with vertex x3.
- x1 is a pyramid of base/side x2 and height x3.
- x1 is a ball/sphere/orb/globe (shape/form) of material x2; x1 is a spherical object (made of x2).
- x1 is a cube/regular polyhedron/polygon of dimensions x2 (def. 3), surfaces/sides x3 (def. 6).
- x1 is a right-angled shape/form defined by set of vertices x2, dimensions x3 (default 2).
- x1 is a spiral/helix/whorl/[vortex] (shape/form) with limits x2, of dimensionality x3.
- x1 is a ring/annulus/torus/circle (shape/form) of material x2, inside diam. x3, outside diam. x4.