|This page contains discussions of experimental/scientific/philosophical/logical aspects of Lojban that are|
non-official and not for everyday usage. You've been warned.
This version is superceded by version 1.2.4. All the links to version 1.2.3 now link to 1.2.4.
geklojban-1.2.3 is an unofficial version of CLL (The Complete Lojban Language) book.
geklojban-1.2.3 is not necessarily approved by the LLG (Logical Language Group) and therefore is not recommended for adoption.
The only reason for its existence is to test new features and send it for approval to the LLG.
How to use
- read the so called "difference" PDF document that compares geklojban-1.2.3 to CLL published in 2016 (2016-08-27 release). The document has insertions marked with green and "ins`" prefix and deletions marked with red and "del`" prefix. Prefixes are added so that you can use Cmd+F or Ctrl+F to quickly find the differences in the PDF document. There is an alternative difference version without prefixes (but then you'll have to manually scroll the document to find the differences).
- or read the difference document in HTML format instead:
- or read the final document that is to be used for printing and publication. Notice that the title page has the document explicitly marked as "geklojban-1.2.3" and has the name of the organization published it different from LLG; this is done to emphasize that it's not an LLG publication:
Short list of changes
- Dotside implemented
- "cmene" and "cmevla" concepts are now separated
- sumti tcita is renamed to sumtcita
- mi kucli le jei broda is now mi kucli tu'a le jei broda
- Dictionary with examples is now technically possible: the glossary can now have examples below definitions of words (and does so for the word coi as a showcase)
- rafsi for su'u, za'i, zu'o, pu'u, mu'e are changed according to the cmavo.txt from year 2002.
- immense amount of mistypes and minor errors fixed
- Send your feedback (noticed bugs, proposals, suggestions) to one of the following places:
The files above are produced from https://github.com/lojban/cll/commits/geklojban-1.2.3