le mi lojbo se morji
Written by Michael Helsem:
''Whether broda brode equals brode le broda''
- From English usage, those gismu for broda that resemble nouns, work better at this than those gismu that resemble adjectives; and the ones that resemble verbs (or even prepositions), are most difficult of all to interpret...
- Not always: ko'a blanu zdani .i ko'a zdani .ije blanu ni'o ko'e blanu zdani .i ko'e zdani le blanu Who is to say what blanu zdani means to the sayer? This is, surprisingly, part of why tanru are so great - they can be used more artistically, as when the lujvo blazda becomes accepted as one it is forever lost for the other, but the tanru never is. - la .kreig.daniyl.
- brode lenu broda and brode le broda can both be 'indicated' by broda brode but broda brode suggests the latter much more directly than the former.
''Whether a kenning can be adequately Lojbanized by mela broda brode, broda brode, or fu'epe'a broda brode fu'o''
'Whether to use broda brode or brode broda or even broda je brode.'
- The meaning of "adjective + noun" I would use in English is no guide. What I am looking for in the lobyselsku is place structure...
'Whether "verbal" expressions like troci co are equivalent to troci lenu or if not, which is superior.'
- Poems from la ziryroi to be updated: