Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 08:52, 28 April 2014 by Gleki (Created page with "''jboske'' = "lojbanology" (& also, the name of a [http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jboske mailing list] exclusively for technical discussions about Lojban Description|Loj...")
Documenting standard but underdocumented features
- Philosophy behind Lojban, including "bear goo", lo'e, 4th relativistic tense etc.
- List of expository materials needed to augment Woldy (List of underdocumented but established features for which teaching materials are needed)
- lo'e: Squinting
Stuff that is not baseline-violating at all
- Experimental gismu
- Stuff to be removed from the language
- Joke gismu
- Bloated Gismu Syndrome
- See also BPFK Section: gismu Issues, section "Set Places"
- the Upsidedown Gismu Syndrome
- resequencing sumti
- Experimental cmavo
Stuff that is not necessarily official and not necessarily baseline-violating
- BPFK Section: gismu Issues, section "Unapproved"
- Proposed interpretive conventions
- An essay on gadri
- Robin's gadri proposal
- Gadri History
- default quantifiers
- Alternate Orthographies
- lerfu schemes
- Leading Hyphen Convention
- Relative Clauses and Phrases
- Powell's Principle of Non-Gluteality
Pertaining to Lojban-as-someone-might-wish-it-to-have-been
- Stuff that would require a baseline change. Stuff here does not in itself necessarily aim to change the baseline. It notes what sort of changes might be desirable if the baseline were to change. The baseline may be reviewed at some point in the future, if certain highly stringent conditions are met, and an accumulation of jboske on this topic could inform that process.
- Practicable syntax changes
- Exploiting the preparser
- SE ka
- BPFK Section: gismu Issues, section "Other Issues"
- Redo the words
- BPFK gismu Section: Problems With ka
- BPFK gismu Section: Parenthetical Remarks in Brivla Definitions
- BPFK gismu Section: Complete vs. Incomplete Specifications
- Wouldn't it have been nice if all ''gismu'' had 4 and only 4 arguments so we could imagine them as solid tetrahedrons in space
- cmavo that are a ghastly waste of precious monosyllabic cmavo space
- Rant: e'o and e'u are not commands
- catalogue of baseline violations (either in usage or in proposals not flagged as non-baseline conformant)
- Wouldn't it have been nice...
loglangs - other logical languages
Here we are approaching languages distinct from Lojban.