Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:39, 25 December 2014 by Kmir (Change reference to kmir's work under 'original scripts' to point to specific final versions of SLM and ZLM pages)
See also: Lojban Ideography
- A Loglan-compatible orthography for the purposes of reapproachment with the TLI has been proposed. Since the reapproachment never eventuated, the proposal is in limbo.
- And Rosta is notorious for using (but only prior to the baseline and publication of Woldy!) and Mark Shoulson is still sympathetic to, apostropheless alternative orthographies.
- It's been proposed to use acute (´) and grave (`) accent marks instead of those ugly capitals in order to mark stress. It's not ASCII, but it's still Latin-1
- Capitals as letter names
- Lojban calligraphy
- Hanzi orthography
- CLL describes a Cyrillic orthography for Lojban, devised by Ivan Derzhanski. The equivalences are as you'd expect; y is represented by ъ (the hard sign, as in Bulgarian). As originally designed, ' was represented by ь (the soft sign), but in the Book ' is used unchanged. Period and comma are also unchanged.
- Hebrew Orthography by Adam & .aulun. finally based on Yiddish writing conventions (proving to be best for Lojban).
- Arabic Orthography by .filip.
- orthography for estrangela by .kreig.daniyl.
- A Katakana orthography is being mooted.
- Mongolian orthography
- Manchu orthography
- Devanagari orthography
- Hangul orthography
- Georgian orthography
- The Tolkien script Tengwar has been proposed as another way of writing Lojban. The proposal originally came from prominent ex-Lojbanist Eric Raymond, which has made its repute spread far and wide.
- "Why Tengwar?", a discussion on whether this is a Good Thing.
- Apollonian alphabet
- Verdurian orthography by pne
- srilermorna noi se finti la kmir
- zbalermorna noi se finti la kmir
- larlermorna by Lindar
- Ctino's version of Elian script